Vice President, Infrastructure Operations
Location: Europe or US (WFH)
DriveNets, a leader in cloud-native networking software and network disaggregation solutions, offers communications service providers and cloud providers a radical new way to build networks and drive networks. By disrupting the fundamental scaling and economic characteristics of the Internet, DriveNets enables carriers to build networks like clouds.
The leader of Network Operations will be globally responsible for building and leading the team and processes which builds and operates DriveNets’ infrastructure. The ideal candidate for this role has deep infrastructure operations experience at consumer webscale, and/or with a multi-national carrier. This candidate has extensive operational support experience, including follow-the-sun support modeling, incident management/communications, infrastructure lifecycle (build, support, decom), monitoring and tooling (both reactive and proactive), and security incident management/remediation.
They are drawn to disruptive technology, and are excited by the idea of building something new. They can balance business velocity with good design and implementation choices, and are unafraid to provide constructive feedback to any level of leadership.
This leader is driven, highly empathetic, fearlessly kind, and believes in the concept of exhibiting and soliciting personal authenticity without compromise.
· Create and deploy the team and processes to create and support the full DriveNets infrastructure lifecycle (build, operate, augment and decom)
· Lead the incident management function, including team and process stewardship
· Engage with customer support, ensuring a tight interlock between incident management and customer communications
· Drive automation requirements into the reliability engineering teams, ensuring that operations’ needs are well-represented in the automation roadmaps
· Develop and execute a follow-the-sun operational support model
· Develop, document and report on operational infrastructure KPIs
· Create a closed-loop problem review process, ensuring that deficiencies identified during the problem review process are appropriately addressed
· Create and curate the change management process, inclusive of scheduled maintenance, emergency break/fix activities, and deployments
More About DriveNets
Established six years ago, DriveNets is radically changing the way networks are built, with the ambition of making networks as good as hyperscale cloud infrastructures. Having raised over $315 million in two funding rounds, DriveNets is valued at more than $1 billion. Based in Israel with locations in Romania, US and Japan as well as extended teams, DriveNets operations cover more than 16 countries. DriveNets Network Cloud is a cloud-native software solution that turns the physical network into a shared resource, supporting multiple network services in the most efficient way possible, offering telco-scale performance and elasticity at a much lower cost than incumbent monolithic routers. Already deployed across AT&T's core backbone, DriveNets is engaged with nearly 100 customers, doubling bookings year over year. With recognition by industry analysts and through numerous industry awards, DriveNets is pushing market momentum, allowing for faster service innovation from the network core to the edge. Visit our website: https://drivenets.com/company/.