DevTest & Automation
DRIVENETS is driving and leading the next generation networks with our Network Cloud solution.
DRIVENETS was founded to solve the “data explosion challenge” - one of the biggest challenges for service providers, content providers, public cloud and enterprises.
Our cutting-edge technology and Network Cloud solution have created a paradigm shift in the economy of networks. With smart and super high-performance bit processing on merchant silicon and commodity hardware, we enable new revenue opportunities as well as lower costs and sustainable growth for our customers, even as Internet usage explodes.
As an Infra QA Engineer you will:
• Be part of R&D scrum team
• Work closely with RnD, Product and Architecture to define, develop and test Infra features.
• Drive quality improvement efforts focusing on infra aspects of newly developed features
• Perform Manual tests on complex environments (virtual and physical)
• Creating Test Plans ,Designs, and executing manual and automated tests
• Min 2 years’ experience in QA position in agile methodology.
• Experience with writing test plans and performing manual/automated tests
• Experience with Distributed Solutions (such as Cloud solutions)
• High debugging skills
• Linux knowledge: deep knowledge\experience with Linux
• Docker knowledge
• Network Knowledge: IP/Routing/ARP/MAC/DHCP/VLAN/ICMP
• Experience with scripting languages (bash, python) – Strong Advantage
• Experience working with Jira - Advantage