Marketing | Raanana, Israel
DriveNets is looking for a partner leader to build and manage relationship with strategic partners including technology partners, channel partners, system integrators (SI’s) and consulting firms.
As an Alliance Director, you will be DriveNets’ focal point for developing, managing and coordinating strategic partnerships, working closely with DriveNets marketing, sales and engineering leaders to ensure alignment across all partner interactions. You will identify and develop new partnerships, define partners’ business plans, and drive joint activities.
The role includes both C-level and field relationships and joint GTM plans. You will be responsible for growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions.
The ideal candidate will have business development, marketing or sales experience and a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products and technical challenges.
To be successful you will need both a business and technical background that will enable you to initiate and manage joint GTM efforts.
The role reports to the CMO of the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Build and execute the partners strategy and execution plan
· Identify relevant partnerships, build the relationship, support partner activities, and coordinate the execution across all relevant functional teams, to ensure full synchronization
· Engage with partners executives, sales and marketing teams to drive strategic activities and joint sales and marketing
· Initiate joint marketing and sales activities, including joint value props, success stories and market engagements
· Evangelize partners value propositions internally and ensure they receive appropriate support
· Lead business reviews to senior management
· Manage contract negotiations involving legal, marketing and business terms
· Extensive experience in alliance development, marketing and/or sales in the software networking/data center/cloud space
· Experience engaging and influencing senior executives
· Experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management and sales teams
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
· Strong program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable programs supporting customers/partners
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Fluent in English