DRIVENETS is driving and leading the next-generation networks with our Network Cloud solution.
DRIVENETS was founded to solve the “data explosion challenge” - one of the biggest challenges for service providers, content providers, public cloud, and enterprises.
Our cutting-edge technology and Network Cloud solution have created a paradigm shift in the economy of networks. With smart and super high-performance bit processing on merchant silicon and commodity hardware, we enable new revenue opportunities as well as lower costs and sustainable growth for our customers, even as Internet usage explodes.
DRIVENETS Multi-Service solution enable new and innovative ways to utilize the network as a cloud infrastructure and to produce new revenue opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced System Solution engineer who specializes in cross-platform solutions and complex Multi-level Networking Architectures.
- Simulate and validate the integration between multiple routing and network features - FWs, Load-balancers, FTP servers etc.
- Operate and maintain Linux services with heavy rely on containers architecture
- Test the integration of multiple network functions into a working E2E solution.
- Learn, investigate and write Test Plan
- Run testing scripts and monitor the result in lab environment
- Be an integrated part of network solution design for our customers
In depth Linux knowledge:
- Familiar with various linux distributions (Redhat, Ubuntu, Centos..)
- Familiar with docker/kubernetes
- Ability to install/operate various servers (E.G - DHCP/Radius/TACACS/HTTP..)
- Networking operations - configure interfaces/bonds, iptables rules & NAT, etc..
In depth Networking knowledge:
- Expert in L2 & L3 Technologies
- Expert in routing & Switching (Routing table, Forwarding table..)
- Expert in Tunneling technologies - GRE, IPSEC
- Experience with network protocols (IGP - OSPF/ISIS, BGP..)
- Experience with traffic generators (Ixia, Spirent, etc..)
- Advantage - MPLS Protocols (LDP/RSVP/SR/etc...)
Leading a multi-disciplinary projects (Cisco Routers, Checkpoint FW, F5 Load-balancer, etc..)
Eager to learn and able to master new technologies fast
- Hands-on experience with various security products (checkpoint, palo alto, Fortigate, etc..)
- Hands-on experience with various Load-balancing product (F5, Radware, etc..)
- Hands-on experience with Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc..)
- Working in an agile development-cycle environment