Product Management | Raanana, Israel
DRIVENETS is driving and leading the next generation networks with our Network Cloud solution.
DRIVENETS was founded to solve the “data explosion challenge” - one of the biggest challenges for service providers, content providers, public cloud and enterprises.
Our cutting-edge technology and Network Cloud solution has created a paradigm shift in the economy of networks. With smart and super high-performance bit processing on merchant silicon and commodity hardware, we enable new revenue opportunities as well as lower costs and sustainable growth for our customers, even as Internet usage explodes.
We are looking for Product Architect to join our team.
- Identify and capture key requirements by working closely with our customers and partners.
- Define customer use cases and translate them into clear product requirements.
- Understand product vision and business needs to define product requirements and product architectural solutions.
- Develop architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of product.
- Collect, track and document the company patent and IP together with product management and system architect
- Work with Product Manager in planning and execution of new product releases.
- Develop broad knowledge about current and future product features.
- Define user stories, lead backlog management in partnership with the engineering team to ensure quality on-time feature delivery.
- Collaborate with engineering and architecture teams to specify features, prioritize enhancements, and refine requirements.
- Serve as an expert in Cloud Networking to help customers design solutions to solve their business needs.
- 3-5 years of product management or system architecture
- Customer facing or/and development background
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Technical Leadership capabilities
- Great teammate with ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to write clear, achievable product requirements.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- CSP market (design, operations and maintenance)
- Data Center/Cloud networking
- Networks orchestration and management infrastructure
- System architecture for Silicon on Chip(SoC) systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience