Senior UX/UI Designer
R&D and Product | Raanana, Israel
DriveNets is looking for an experienced and talented UX/UI Designer to help shape a product that's simple and intuitive. In this role, you will responsible for development of our flagship product style guidelines and design system.
We’re looking for deep thinkers who are passionate about UX, design, and product.
- Work closely with R&D team to get the design implemented with pixel perfection.
- Define and design user journeys to increase product growth.
- Be the voice of design for the engineering team.
- Take responsibility of the products design system and ensure its quality is maintained in the product.
- Create user interface and interaction designs to match our brand.
- Redefine & redesign existing product to match our platform guidelines.
- Identify functional requirements and translate them into clear designs
- Design features and be involved at any stage of the product design as necessary
- Ability provide design guidelines and components in a highly professional and organized way
- Be a proactive design lead who inspires through vision, methodological work, and standing up for design quality
- Expert with prototyping tools such as Adobe Xd, Sketch and/or Figma
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite ( XD, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience collaborating closely with R&D
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
- Ability to adapt, switch gears in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to take critiques with a positive attitude
- High level of English (written and spoken)
- Previous experience working with B2B SaaS company
- Experience designing software solution platforms
- Technical understanding
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working with Jira and/or Confluence
- Bachelor degree in Design of Visual Communication, Interactive Design or equivalent
Please attach a link to your portfolio to your application