Field Sales Engineering
Sales | Raanana, Israel
DriveNets is looking for a professional, hands-on Network Engineer, with focus on large CSP and MSO IP networks to join our Technical Pre-Sales Team. In this role, you will be performing Proof of Concept in customer premises, lab setup, troubleshooting, and proving DriveNets Network Cloud solutions to our largest Tier-1 customers mainly in the EMEA market. You will be working with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic, fast moving startup environment.
This is a remote position, requires upto 50% of the time traveling to customer’s site (EMEA region)
The perfect candidate will be highly-motivated, technology-savvy, and enjoys being hands-on working with cutting edge technology.
In this role you will:
- Plan, set up, and perform complex POC's for Tier-1 CSP and MSO at customer’s sites
- Write and review POC test plans with customers and set results expectations
- Send the customer testing status, tracking and results detail reports
- Work with innovative technologies and solve complex issues with DriveNets product and R&D teams
- Practical knowledge and hands-on ability with large and complex scale networks of carrier network protocol stack (BGP, IGP, RSVP) and L2, L3 and MPLS protocols
- CCIE/JNCIE level or equivalents hands-on experience with routing equipment and protocols
- 2-3 years in a Support/Sales/Systems Engineering capacity, preferably with a Network vendor or large operator solving on-site network issues
- Willingness to travel at least 50% of the time (EMEA area)