What you will be doing:
- RMA activity: Responsible for company RMA global activity - Management of operational activities and process.
- RMA: Handling and follow-up on each case until closure.
- Logistic supplier: Working closely and monitoring 3PL provider for RMA services.
- Inventory monitoring: Global and regional inventory planning & monitoring in sites and warehouses around the world.
- Shipments tracking: Follow up on shipments to make sure items delivered on time.
- Import & export: managing import and export activities.
- Logistics improvements: Consistently seeking new opportunities to improve processes, costs and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Industrial Engineering/supply chain/ logistics.
- 3-5 years of experience in complicated global logistical operations.
- Proven experience in managing RMA.
- Work experience with sub-contractors and vendors in the field of shipping – export/import.
- Service and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Manage problems troubleshooting and ability to problem solving.
- High level of oral and written communication skills in Hebrew and English.
- Experience with ERP systems - NetSuite preferred.
- High-level proficiency in Excel.
- A willingness to work hard
- A team player.