We are looking for a talented, highly driven IT and security professional to join our team, and be a key member of our global IT team
The SecOps engineer will create solutions and tools that help organizations deal robustly with disruption of operations and malicious attacks, with a focus on mitigation, recovery, and remediation of cyberattacks. You are expected to have knowledge of cybersecurity incidents, anomaly analysis, log analysis, digital forensics, and common threat vectors, and be able to comprehend reports and determine what additional action and response activities may be required to resolve an incident.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company that provides a dynamic and challenging technological environment.
What will your job look like?
· Work daily to improve security, reduce vulnerabilities, patch systems, find anomalies, etc.
· Investigate, mitigate, and respond to security incidents
· Identify new security threats by conducting continues monitoring, vulnerability assessments and log analysis of our critical infrastructure (endpoint, network, log analysis, etc.)
· Install, tune, implement, and upgrade security countermeasures.
· Master existing security products, improve and identify opportunities to enhance defense capabilities.
· Work with SIEM Engineering and other security partners to develop and refine correlation rules
· At least 3 years of hands-on experience implementing and operating security technologies
· Knowledge in Linux Environment with an emphasis on ubuntu, Debian releases, understanding of Docker Containers and of current CI processes
· Good understanding & experience with Mac & Linux operating systems.
· Knowledge in system implementation and maintenance: Firewall, NAC, Endpoint security, etc.
· Knowledge in security events investigation.
· Ability to work independently and in a team
· Willingness to work hard in unconventional hours
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Fluent English
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A desire for success, enthusiasm, “can do” approach, and true will to be part of something big
· Knowledge of the cyber security regulations, compliance, and current standards.
· Experience working in a hybrid network infrastructure
· Experience writing scripts. (Python / PowerShell)
· Experience working with API integrations.
· An advantage to those having gone through official relevant training
· Experience working in hi-tech fast-paced company