Team Leader for Management
R&D and Product | Raanana, Israel
The Management group provides high performing frameworks for configuring and monitoring large scale distributed systems. The frameworks include high performing databases, distributed transactions framework, large scale operational state monitoring and telemetry and APIs for interacting with the system.
Our frameworks serve both the users of the system and R&D developers that integrate their features into our frameworks. This requires software engineers in the group to have an understanding of the various features developed in the R&D and an even deeper understanding of the requirements of each feature from framework.
The software engineers in the group are encouraged to research new technologies, experiment with algorithms or even try new coding languages in an effort to support a larger scale with limited resources.
We are looking for a Team Leader to lead the team that is responsible for the distributed transactions framework and large scale operational state monitoring frameworks.
If you have a passion for software development, excellent design and coding skillsand like to be challenged by difficult challenges, let’s talk!
- BSc in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of working as a Software Engineer.
- 3+ years of working as a Software Engineering Team Leader
- Coding Languages: C, Modern C++, Python 3 – Must. GO - Advantage
- Fast and self-learner of new technologies and coding languages
- Experience with developing software infrastructures
- Algorithms development– Advantage
- Experience with high scale & performance optimizations - Advantage