Product Manager Network OS
Product Management | Raanana, Israel
DriveNets is looking for a team player to join our product management team for the DriveNets routing software.
- Manage the planning and execution activities from concept to mass deployment
- Evaluate and prioritize market and customer requirements
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Coordinate with the engineering team to ensure high-quality deliveries
- Coordinate with the sales team to ensure that revenue goals and customer expectations are met
- Work closely with different groups within the company: engineering, sales, marketing, and the company leadership
- Use all means to build better products and delight our customers.
- 3+ years of experience in product lifecycle management, writing product requirements, user stories, and collaborating with engineering to build a delivery plan
- Proven background in network design of telco SP, Cloud Providers, or high-end enterprise networks supporting routing and MPLS protocols such as MPLS-TE, SR, and services like L2/L3VPN.
- Technical background in routing & MPLS protocols and RFC standards
- Strong customer and operational background with in-depth knowledge of designing, building and maintaining live production networks
- Experience in Agile software development process – Advantage
- Excellent interp
- Positive attitude. Maintain a “can do” attitude, contribute, collaborate, and go the extra mile
- Leadership. Respect, encourage and motivate your team members, cross-functional teams in the organization, and your customers. Assume ownership and set an example
- Decisiveness. Make balanced decisions while considering deadlines, resource availability, and priority
- Creativity. Keep an open mind. You don’t need to think outside of the box; you need to redefine the box.