Hardware Product Manager
Product Management | Raanana, Israel
DriveNets is looking for a platform product manager to build and manage relationship with strategic ODM partners, drive the product vision and strategy for our disaggregated underlying platforms roadmap based on market trends, customer requirements and business needs.
As a platform product manager, you will be DriveNets’ focal point for managing and coordinating our platforms development and integration plan with the ODM partners and working closely with DriveNets marketing, sales and engineering leaders to specify features, prioritize enhancements and refine requirements in our roadmap.
You will be responsible for technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions in regards to roadmap, certification and qualification of new and existing platforms for our disaggregated network cloud product.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage technical ODM partnerships for all platform/hardware products
- Define and drive the product platform strategy including white-box , optic cables, transceivers and NPU.
- Build and manage the product BOM (product tree) and function as the main focal point for all hardware and platform activities across all relevant teams in sales, operations and engineering.
- Define features, prioritize enhancements, and refine requirements for the platform roadmap
- Educate and train the market, partners and our customers on the new disaggregated networking solution offering
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager responsible for hardware/platform multidisciplinary solutions
- Extensive experience of managing routing/switching platform life-cycle from proto type to general availability in the service provider/cloud provider market
- Experience in Leading and managing hardware development and integration projects with ODM/OEM vendors based on merchant silicon chip for the networking industry.
- Experience In market analysis and competitive analysis for existing or new product offering for routing/switching platforms
- Strong program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable programs supporting customers/partners
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Familiarity with SoC systems requirements for networking NPU and/or compute x86 platforms such as environmental certifications, board design considerations and SDK/ software compatibility
- Fluent in English