Management Testing Infrastructure Engineer
Product Management | Raanana, Israel
The Management group provides high performing frameworks for configuring and monitoring large scale distributed systems. The frameworks include high performing databases, large scale operational state monitoring and telemetry, distributed transactions framework and APIs for interacting with the system. Our frameworks serve both the users of the system and R&D software engineers that integrate their features into our frameworks.
These frameworks require complex testing infrastructures that support large scale, support multiple languages and provide easy APIs for the R&D developers to use.
We are looking for a talented software engineer with experience in writing Automated testing infrastructures to join the Management Group.
- Learn the various management frameworks and design, implement and maintain a new testing infrastructure that will enhance the current one
- Provide a testing infrastructure for R&D software engineers in multiple programming languages (such as Python, Go & C++) using various tools (like Makefiles & Docker containers)
- Work closely with the DevOps team to integrate tests into the CI/CD pipeline
- Create testing tools for QA and Customer Support
- 3+ years of experience as an automation engineer in complex R&D environment
- Experience with testing infrastructure using Python language
- Proven experience with supplying testing API’s for software engineers
- Experience in working with Linux
- DevOps solution and tools, such as Jenkins/Ansible/Docker Containers - Advantage
- Experience with Go/C++ - Advantage