Support Product Expert – Routing & Networking
Support | Raanana, Israel
DriveNets is currently seeking an inquisitive, technologically motivated, self-directed Support expert to join our Support team. It will be your job to deliver exceptional customer experience to DriveNets customers both internal and external, running our award-winning products. It shall be your primary responsibility to ensure systems reliability, scalability, and performance in an enterprise environment. This position requires a high degree of independence; customer-facing abilities included frequent customer communications. The Support expert is expected to provide fast workaround solutions, and also long-term product improvements.
- Provide world class technical service.
- Use creative problem-solving skills to manages customer cases and activities.
- Troubleshoots and analyzes network-related performance issues.
- Provides feedback to improve existing architecture to deliver a scalable, highly reliable network.
- Provide work-around for network issues.
- Helps develop and implement ongoing process and procedures.
- Stays current with latest trends in technology and the management and integration of those technologies.
- Work with R&D to develop and test solutions, install and test new products and versions worldwide.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Technical field or combination of experience and industry certifications required.
- 3-5+ years of experience as Network Support Engineer.
- Expert knowledge of routing protocols including BGP, OSPF, MSDP, IGMP and PIM.
- Strong IP Networking experience - WAN experience preferred.
- experience with both Cisco and Juniper networking technology.
- Strong documentation experience to create Standard Operating Procedures along with other needed documents.
- Experience working within an Enterprise-level environment and Tier1 customers.
- Familiarity with various forms of site-to-site connectivity (point to point, VPN, MPLS, etc.)
- At least 4 years of experience working with complex, high performance networks with many sites (data centers and/or branch locations)
- Cisco UC experience - Advantage
- CCNP Switching routing certified - Advantage
- Motivated and self-learner through hands-on experience and on the job learning.
- Highly Customer facing abilities including acting under pressure.
- Proven track record working in a team environment and independently
- Ability to manage number of simultaneous activities while demonstrating accountability, upholding strict SLAs.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills with quick adaptation to change.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills – personable, effective communication style required with presentation experience.
- Excellent English spoken and writing skills.