We are looking for a talented, diligent IT Operation & Helpdesk ENG, to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems and run the daily IT operations.
The IT Operation & Helpdesk ENG. responsibilities include troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking issues - provides high-level technical expertise, ensuring that all computing operations run with optimal performance and security.
oversight and maintenance of the IT infrastructure, making sure that IT-related equipment is adequately maintained and backup systems are in place to maintain service availability.
· Continuously analyze the current processes, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement.
· Automating IT operations.
· Maintain disaster procedures and data backups.
· Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
Network operation infrastructure support and Monitoring
· Tier 1 and 2 for internal network support
· Responding to system alerts in line with Service Levels
· Proactively tracing alerts with a view to preventing customer-impacting issues from occurring
· Conducting regular system audits.
Helpdesk Ticket queue management
· Managing tickets through their full-service lifecycle using the Service desk system
· Ensuring tickets are updated and customers are kept fully informed of progress Support
· Ensuring SLA is met
System and application support
· Support for Office 365, SAAS apps, security SW and general desktop/application Support
· End-user equipment - Support Mac & Windows SW and HW
· Configure, install, and maintain all office technical equipment, including laptops, printers, monitors and other IT peripherals
· At least 5 years’ proven experience as a Tier1/2 Helpdesk Technician or System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
· Experience with networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
· Knowledge of backup/recovery systems
· Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms (Linux, Microsoft)
· Knowledge in Networking: DNS, DHCP, routing, TCP\UDP
· Linux environment & virtualization – sys admin level
· Experience with computer and peripheral hardware servicing and basic repairs
· Service-oriented with good communication skills
· Some IT/Computing qualifications are preferable but not essential
· A good standard of written and oral communication
· Ability to work effectively within a team environment, both taking direction from and supporting other colleagues
· Motivated team player who helps drive the team forward