For our company’s fast and global scale up, we are seeking an experienced L&D Manager to design global organizational development and learning strategies and programs, monitor their implementation and evaluate them.
In this role, located in our Raanana offices, you will report to the CPO and be a member of the HR Core Management Team.
- Design organizational development and learning (ODL) strategies to drive company’s fast and global scale up
- Assess organizational and individual development needs, via surveys, performance feedback and other methods
- Develop and lead creative ODL tools and programs (such as performance check-in’s, talent management, management and leadership development, mentoring, personal development planning, e-learning and other trainings, interface improvements, team building and engagement, etc.)
- Anticipate organizational risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Develop specific change management solutions / interventions based on customer needs
- Develop continuous process improvements to enhance people journey and organizational effectiveness
- Develop communication channels and plans and communicate and educate company staffs on new organizational processes and programs
- Build global cohesiveness and belongingness and a positive culture of execution, achievement, and learning and growth
- Facilitate workshops and OD sessions
- Negotiate and contract with external vendors as needed
- Develop budgets and timelines and monitor plans implementation against them
- Evaluate programs to ensure successful progress / results
- Develop and present (to small and large audiences) models, needs, strategies, programs and results of their evaluation in a clear, accurate, short and interesting way