Product Manager Network Orchestrator
Product Management | Raanana, Israel
DriveNets is looking for a team player to join our product management team for the DriveNets orchestration system.
- Manage the planning and execution activities from concept to mass deployment
- Evaluate and prioritize market and customer requirements
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Coordinate with the engineering team to ensure high-quality deliveries
- Coordinate with the sales team to ensure that revenue goals and customer expectations are met
- Work closely with different groups within the company: engineering, sales, marketing, and the company leadership
- Use all means to build better products and delight our customers.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager responsible for enterprise SW solutions
- Knowledge in SW infrastructures, orchestration, and microservices (DBs like elastic search, Kubernetes, Docker) – Mandatory
- Knowledge of networking features (e.g., QoS, ACL, BFD, routing protocols) - Advantage
- Knowledge of management protocols and data modeling (e.g., gNMI, Netconf, SNMP) - Advantage
- Extensive experience in managing SW lifecycle solutions in the service provider/cloud provider market
- Experience in market analysis and competitive analysis of orchestrators managing routing/switching platforms
- Strong program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable enterprise-class SW stack.
- Work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Fluent in English
- Positive attitude. Maintain a “can do” attitude, contribute, collaborate, and go the extra mile
- Leadership. Respect, encourage and motivate your team members, cross-functional teams in the organization, and your customers. Assume ownership and set an example
- Decisiveness. Make balanced decisions while considering deadlines, resource availability, and priority
- Creativity. Keep an open mind. You don’t need to think outside of the box; you need to redefine the box.