The Network Security Engineer will be responsible for assisting in architecture design, implementation, maintaining, and monitoring of all of our IT Network, Security and Cloud solutions. The position will also be responsible for performing network threat assessments to identify, evaluate and mitigate security risks, threats, and vulnerabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and configure LAN & WAN devices (such as Routers, Firewalls, Switches and Access Points).
- Identify new security threats by conducting continual monitoring, vulnerability assessments and log analysis.
- Establish technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks, through the configuration.
- Analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of information security incidents.
- Manage and secure Linux, Windows and Cloud environments.
- Document and automate security controls, data, reports and processes to provide better metrics and operational support.
- Understand complex technical issues and manage them in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Lead security POCs and projects.