Devops Team Leader
R&D and Product | Raanana, Israel
DriveNets is a fast and agile startup with short release cycle. To maintain this fast workflow DriveNets heavily relies on its DevOps team.
The DevOps team is charge of the DriveNets CI, which is a hybrid of AWS and on-prem solution. The CI env consists of hundreds of machines and multiple different
types of workloads. From complex build task to various automated tests, our CI is a complex environment with many challanges.Since the CI is an important component of our DeveLopment it is crucial that it will always be up and running. Downtime for the CI is not an option.
Another critical part of the CI is to make sure that it runs as fast as we can. If we can split jobs to multiple machines we will.As the DevOps team leader you will be a leading a team of professional DevOps building and maintaining our CI.
- This is a hands-on position and you should have a demonstrated track record of leading teams building secure, large scale, highly available services.
- 5+ years of relevant DevOps engineering work experience.
- 2+ years coaching and mentoring team members in a management role.
- Experience with designing, scaling and managing cloud and virtualization technology like: KVM, Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI principles, architecture and operations.
- Experience with Jenkins CI - a bonus
- Experience with instrumentation for monitoring and logging the health and availability of services.
- Vast experience in Linux servers / VMs maintenance and management using automated tools such as SaltStack, Chef, Puppet etc
- Experience with AWS - a bonus
- Passionate about building and fostering good engineering practices and processes.
- Attract, hire, and retain top talent.
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Proven experience with writing automation/scripts in python/groovy/bash