DRIVENETS is driving and leading the next-generation networks with our Network Cloud solution.
DRIVENETS was founded to solve the “data explosion challenge” - one of the biggest challenges for service providers, content providers, public cloud and enterprises.
Our cutting-edge technology and Network Cloud solution have created a paradigm shift in the economy of networks. With smart and super high-performance bit processing on merchant silicon and commodity hardware, we enable new revenue opportunities as well as lower costs and sustainable growth for our customers, even as Internet usage explodes.
We are looking for a talented hands-on IT Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of network and IT systems, experience managing staff, and advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge.
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Build and maintain internal and external network and ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Work with DevOps and tech support to keep production uptime
- Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
- Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Implement security policy and guidelines
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance