Automation Team leader
R&D and Product | Raanana, Israel
Leading development team.
Development of test Automation framework and tests.
Contribute to the design and implementation of our core Automation features, that serve QA, Development and even our customers.
Build\adjust infrastructure for new features
Participant at the Spec\Design reviews and impact on the product development process by raising the Automation requirements.
Guide and support all Automation customers and new Automation Engineers.
· BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent – must
· 3-5 years of experience in development - must
· 2-4 years of experience in leading development team\s.
· Experience in development and management of infrastructural components (Automation or others)
· Networking / Dynamic Routing Protocols knowledge – advantage
· Good communication skills.