We are looking for a talented, reliable and enthusiastic Assistant Controller to join the team and contribute to keeping the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard, ensure accurate and timely financial reporting and controls according to US GAAP and the company’s accounting policies. The Assistant Controller will be responsible for many functions inside a fast-growing, scaling Finance department.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to massively scale up a talented team while working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What will you do?
1. Integral contributor in the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing procedures, including consolidation
2. Control the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities, verify correctness and reconcile accounts for the monthly or annual closing
3. Manage revenue recognition in accordance with USGAAP and company policy
4. Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
5. Utilize the accounting IT system to facilitate processes and maintain records
6. Track expenses, prepare analyses and assist with other projects as needed
7. Assist with managing cash flow and preparing ad hoc reports to facilitate achieving our cash management goals
8. Support most aspects of accounting management (billing, tax forms, reporting, etc.)
9. Manage the company’s expense reporting process
10. Work with the external audit and prepare the annual financial statements and tax reports in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
11. Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
1. Internship at one of the Big 3
2. Proven experience as assistant controller or other similar position for a hi-tech company
3. Solid knowledge of USGAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and applicable regulations