- Record AP invoices, reimbursement of employee’s travel and expenses reports.
- Reconciliation of BS accounts and preparation of WP (including but not limited to: CC, banking, vendors, accrued expenses etc.
- Month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closings.
- Handling all Credit Card related issued.
- Working closely with Procurement Manager for opening Purchase Orders.
- Working as a team with additional bookkeeper and assist with other bookkeeping responsibilities (for example: payments to suppliers, VAT returns, etc).
- Preparation of material for audits.
- Certificated bookkeeper (type 2/3)
- Experience in overall accounting processes (AR, AP, Cash, FA, etc.)
- Minimum 2-5 years of bookkeeping experience
- Experience in the high-tech company- Must
- Proficiency in Excel and Google sheet – Must
- An experience working with Netsuite system – Big advantage
- Fluent English (read, write, and speak)
- Great communication skills and ability to work in collaboration with team members.
- Highly organized and efficient
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently