Senior Software Engineer for Infra Group - TLV
R&D and Product | Tel Aviv
DRIVENETS is driving and leading the next generation networks with our Network Cloud solution.
DRIVENETS was founded to solve the “data
explosion challenge” - one of the biggest challenges for service providers,
content providers, public cloud and enterprises.
Our cutting-edge technology and Network
Cloud solution has created a paradigm shift in the economy of networks. With
smart and super high-performance bit processing on merchant silicon and
commodity hardware, we enable new revenue opportunities as well as lower costs
and sustainable growth for our customers, even as Internet usage explodes.
The Infra group provide core components
for our products, using cutting edge technologies. We design and develop the
infrastructure for large scale distributed systems. We own features like high
availability, in-service upgrade, high performance databases,
inter-process-communication, and management systems.
We’re looking for a Senior Software
Engineer/Tech-Lead with passion for software development,
excellent design and coding skills,
extensive experience and deep understanding in Linux sub-systems.
Ability and will to mentor and guide
We're looking for a Software Engineer with expertise in software design, coding, and a background of Linux programming.
· 5+ years of experience working as a Software Engineer
· Experienced in one or more of the following languages - C, Python, C++ (11,14,17)
· Expertise with soft/hard real-time coding practices and optimizations
· Expertise with concurrent programming and Linux multithreaded programming
· Familiarity with networking (OSI, Protocols, etc.)
· Familiarity with DPDK
· Experience with libnl
· Container technologies overlay networks and orchestration – Docker (swarm, compose), Kubernetes
· Experience with large clusters management, highly available systems