DriveNets is a fast-growing software company creating the networking infrastructure of the future, enabling customers to profit from the greatest demand surge in telco history, 5G deployments and the rise of new applications. Our flagship solution is called Network Cloud – a software-centric routing infrastructure that can grow linearly to unprecedented scale and can run any service, at any scale, from centralized clouds.
As we continue to grow and expand our offerings and teams, we are looking for HRBP to become a trusted advisor on all people-related issues for the R&D teams in our Tel Aviv office (ToHa building).
- Participate in developing and implementing a great work environment and effective HR processes (e.g., on-boarding, check-in conversations, career paths, individual development planning and execution, talent management, team building, communications, etc.)
- Help our managers identify, grow and retain top talent within their teams and become the focal point for all people issues under your partnership, proactively surfacing and addressing them before they become complex issues
- With input from each leader and the Talent Acquisition team, develop and help implement hiring plans, defining critical roles assisting our recruiting team in crafting compelling job descriptions and ensuring a smooth process of interviewing and decision-making
- Onboard smoothly and create a positive experience for new hires
- Serve as liaison for all admin and office needs and help as needed