Drivenets is currently seeking an inquisitive, technologically motivated, self-directed Customer Support expert to join our Customer Success Team. It will be your job to deliver exceptional customer experience to Drivenets customers both internal and external.
In this Customer Expert Engineering role, you'll be part of a team that constantly adapts to new technologies, implements new solutions and systems and provides support to disaggregated routing products.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide world class technical service.
- Use creative problem-solving skills to help customers implement the required solution.
- Follow up with customers to verify solutions are successful and achieve the desired impact.
- Work with R&D to develop and test solutions, install and test new products and versions worldwide.
- Collaborate with Customer Success managers, PM's, and R&D to meet deadlines and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Summarize, communicate and escalate the overall customer experience.
- Mentor and assist other support engineers worldwide.
- Use your experience and initiative to help Drivenets continuously improve both processes and services.
- Travel and on-call may be required occasionally