DRIVENETS is driving and leading the next generation networks with our Network Cloud solution.
DRIVENETS was founded to solve the “data explosion challenge” - one of the biggest challenges for service providers, content providers, public cloud, and enterprises.
Our cutting-edge technology and Network Cloud solution has created a paradigm shift in the economy of networks. With smart and super high-performance bit processing on merchant silicon and commodity hardware, we enable new revenue opportunities as well as lower costs and sustainable growth for our customers, even as Internet usage explodes.
- Release management is the process of managing, planning, monitoring and controlling releases through different stages, environments and customers, including testing and deployments. A release can be inclusive of various of deliverables.
- The release manager will be part of the Program and Release Management group.
- The release manager is expected to have a deep understanding of development and testing methodologies, preferable as part of an agile environment.
- Continuously drive planning by thorough understanding of the development implications, manage tradeoffs and prioritization.
- Clearly communicate targets, effectively negotiate and set expectations across parties on goals.
- Proactively identify and manage risks. Mitigate and resolves issues that affect release goals.
- Create order out of chaos by distinguishing between the blend of all related activities. Identify the key items to focus and report on.
- Define KPIs, measure and monitor trends to ensure on-time high quality delivery.
- Ensure agility development which delivers continuous flow of value as determined by a defined cadence. Sync all teams on the train to a common development pace.
- Effectively and efficiently collaborate with all involved parties – developers, test engineers, product managers and operations. Maintain relationships and coordinate efforts between different groups/teams.
- Manage interdependencies between development teams to ensure milestone adherence.
- Act out of continuous improvement mindset.