Information System Eng
R&D and Product | Tel Aviv/Raanana, Israel
We are looking for a talented Information system Engineer to be responsible for the management, development and maintenance of Drivenets information systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Configuring Salesforce.com and Netsuite and other information systems based on client's unique business requirements
· Analyzing business needs on a case-by-case basis, synthesis those needs, and design a solution.
· Solution implementation based on system configuration or development
· Research emerging technologies to decide if installing them can increase the organization’s efficiency and effectiveness
· Prepare an analysis of costs and benefits for MIS Director to decide if information systems and computing infrastructure upgrades are financially worthwhile
· Devise ways to add new functionality to existing information systems
· Design and develop new systems by choosing and configuring hardware and software
· Oversee the installation and configuration of new systems to customize them for the organization
· Conduct testing to ensure that the systems work as expected
· Train the system’s end users and write instruction manuals
· 1+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce applications or netsuite applications or any other ERP system
· System configuration: Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet client business needs.
· Knowledge in coding
· Analytical techniques: Experience in requirements gathering and documenting outcome, including designing process flows.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated analytical abilities.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with critical deadlines.
· Ability to work independently to ensure work is completed, but also work well within a team to ensure team objectives are being met.
· Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.