DriveNets is looking for a team player to join our product management team.
- Manage the planning and execution activities from concept to mass deployment
- Evaluate and prioritize market and customer requirements
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Coordinate with the engineering team to ensure high-quality deliveries
- Coordinate with the sales team to ensure that revenue goals and customer expectations are met
- Define, create, and deliver infrastructures for multi-service, integrated compute and networking solutions that address the challenges of the traditional routers in service providers and cloud providers’ environments
- Define, create, and deliver flexible infrastructures that are easily deployed and managed, have superior capabilities, and support automation and orchestration
- Work closely with product managers and infrastructure engineering groups to define requirements for high availability, reliability, security, and scale for existing and future capabilities of our software architecture
- Positive attitude. Maintain a “can do” attitude, contribute, collaborate, and go the extra mile
- Leadership. Respect, encourage and motivate your team members, cross-functional teams in the organization, and your customers. Assume ownership and set an example
- Decisiveness. Make balanced decisions while considering deadlines, resource availability, and priority
- Creativity. Keep an open mind. You don’t need to think outside of the box; you need to redefine the box.