Automation Team Leader
R&D and Product | Raanana, Israel
We are looking for a passionate automation team leader with experience in successfully implementing automation in a complex environment.
As an automation team leader, you will build\adjust the automation framework & methodology for new features
and be responsible on increasing the product quality and automation coverage.
· Managing a team of Automation developers locally and abroad.
· Managing all stages of the automation development process – design, code, and implementation.
· Be a technical lead, including responsibility for mentoring the team, designing and reviewing complex code.
· Understanding the technical solutions in the product.
· Working closely with QA, Development, Release Managers.
· At least 5 years’ test automation development experience, including 2 years in a lead role.
· Coding experience in Python - must.
· Willingness to remain HO (~40%).
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
· Working experience with complex large-scale systems and projects.
· Excellent technical skills including design, coding, and problem solving.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and high motivation.
· Experienced in Networking and/or Storage and/or Cloud Providers testing – an advantage.