R&D and Product | Raanana, Israel
We are looking for an talented, highly driven and experienced IT and security professional to join our team, and be a key member of our global IT team
The security engineer will implement, maintain and administer our company's security system he will be working in a fast-paced and versatile environment, supporting individuals and multifunctional teams in various locations.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company that provides a dynamic, and challenging technological environment.
What will your job look like?
- Implementing information security solutions.
- Work daily to improve security, reduce vulnerabilities, patch systems, find anomalies, etc.
- Investigate, mitigate and respond to security incidents
- Install, tune, implement, and upgrade security countermeasures.
- Master existing security products, improve and identify opportunities to enhance defense capabilities.
- Become the expert and provide technical consultation to other team members.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- Lead security POCs and projects
- Working and collaboration with enterprise security vendors.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience implementing and operating security technologies
- Knowledge in Linux Environment
- Knowledge in system implementation and maintenance: Firewall, NAC, Endpoint security, etc.
- Knowledge in security events investigation.
- Knowledge and experience in leading security projects
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Willingness to work hard in unconventional hours
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire for success, enthusiasm, “can do” approach, and true will to be part of something big
- Knowledge of the cyber regulation and standards.
- Experience working in a cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience writing scripts.
- Experience working with API integrations.
- Experience working with one of the following security vendors: Fortinet, Aruba clearpass
- An advantage to those having gone through official relevant training
- Experience working in hi-tech fast pace company