Senior Software Engineer for Infra group
R&D and Product | Raanana, Israel
DRIVENETS is driving and leading the next generation networks with our Network Cloud solution.
DRIVENETS was founded to solve the “data explosion challenge” - one of the biggest challenges for service providers, content providers, public cloud and enterprises.
Our cutting-edge technology and Network Cloud solution has created a paradigm shift in the economy of networks. With smart and super high-performance bit processing on merchant silicon and commodity hardware, we enable new revenue opportunities as well as lower costs and sustainable growth for our customers, even as Internet usage explodes.
The Infra group provide core components for our products, using cutting edge technologies. We design and develop the infrastructure for large scale distributed systems. We own features like high availability, in-service upgrade, high performance databases, inter-process-communication, and management systems.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer/Tech-Lead with passion for software development,
excellent design and coding skills, extensive experience and deep understanding in Linux sub-systems.
Ability and will to mentor and guide junior engineers
- BSc Computer Science / Equivalent
- 6+ years of experience working as a Software Engineer
- Containers technologies overlay networks and orchestration – Docker (swarm, compose), Kubernetes
- Languages - C, Python (3.5+), C++ (11,14,17). Go, - advantage
- Experience with large clusters management, highly available systems – advantage.
- Experience with logging and Tracing systems - log4cxx, python logging, lttng, open tracing, ELK – advantage.