R&D and Product | Raanana, Israel
DRIVENETS is driving and leading the next generation networks with our Network Cloud solution.
DRIVENETS was founded to solve the “data explosion challenge” - one of the biggest challenges for service providers, content providers, public cloud and enterprises.
Our cutting-edge technology and Network Cloud solution has created a paradigm shift in the economy of networks. With smart and super high-performance bit processing on merchant silicon and commodity hardware, we enable new revenue opportunities as well as lower costs and sustainable growth for our customers, even as Internet usage explodes.
You will be a part of a highly motivated DevOps team. The team has a very significant role in the development cycle of the product.
The role includes complex CI workflows, running on multi-cloud environments (AWS, Azure and on-prem datacenter).
The role requires high level of independence, the team has vast array of responsibilities. Each team member must be able to learn and progress on his own.
The role requires high level of creativity. The team has to solve many unique issues with cutting edge technologies.
The role requires high level of responsibility. The product is used in critical infrastructure environments. The largest TELCOs in the world. Security & reliability are a major concern.
- 3+ years of relevant DevOps work experience
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Linux knowledge
- Virtualization (KVM, public clouds etc)
- Micro services (containers, docker compose, docker swarm, k8s).
- Orchestration systems (chef, puppet, salt, etc)
Nice to have:
- Experience with jenkins as a CI system
- Experience with jenkins pipelines
- Experience with writing CI jobs in groovy
- Experience with python & pytest
- Experience with security ecosystem (secrets, encryption, pki, etc).
- Experience with build systems
- Experience with networking