DRIVENETS is driving and leading the next-generation networks with our Network Cloud solution.
DRIVENETS was founded to solve the “data explosion challenge” - one of the biggest challenges for service providers, content providers, public cloud and enterprises.
Our cutting-edge technology and Network Cloud solution have created a paradigm shift in the economy of networks. With smart and super high-performance bit processing on merchant silicon and commodity hardware, we enable new revenue opportunities as well as lower costs and sustainable growth for our customers, even as Internet usage explodes.
DriveNets is looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to help shape a product that's simple and intuitive.
- Take broad and complex ideas and make them user-friendly and beautiful.
- Use your interpersonal communication skills to work within dynamic and fast cross-functional teams.
- Develop and maintain a Design System that runs across the entire platform.
- Follow the full design cycle - create user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and visual UI to handoff to developers.
- Brainstorm and design new features and take concepts through to production.
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, data science, and marketing teams to develop a smooth user experience with a high-end look and feel.
- You have a positive attitude and great social skills with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what's best for the team.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Experienced in designing complex and data intensive products and platforms.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or any other industry standard wireframing and visual design tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, user experience, fine arts, computer graphics, cognitive psychology, or any other relevant field.
- You possess the ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- You have a high level of written and spoken English.
*** Make sure your portfolio shows that you can analyze problems and convert them into beautiful and modern designs.