Senior Sales Engineer Italy
DriveNets is a fast-growing software company that is looking to create the networking infrastructure that will run a big chunk of the world’s data in the coming decades and enable our customers profit from the greatest demand surge in telco history, 5G deployments and the rise of new applications. Our flagship solution is called Network Cloud – a software-centric routing infrastructure that can grow linearly to unprecedented scale and can run any service, at any scale, from centralized clouds. It applies hyperscale cloud approaches to SP networks, radically simplifying their network operational model, to enable extreme growth, rapid service innovation and accelerated economic profitability. DriveNets is truly disrupting the Service Provider space, by separating hardware and software, using networking white boxes and offering a flat software pricing model. This strong combination allows operators to break vendor lock-in, scale up capacity cost-effectively and grow their margins.
About the role:
Drivenets is seeking a Sales Engineer located in Italy area to join the Sales teams and promote the sale of DriveNet's solutions to Tier-1 Service Providers in the region.
· Work with Sales team to develop and implement account specific penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
· 5+ years of experience in presales, technical consulting, or direct customer interfacing/engagement role with a deep understanding of industry standard methodologies related to Tier 1 Service Providers.
· Deep knowledge in IP/MPLS networks, especially Core and Edge.
· Proficiency in Routing standards and technologies including OSPF, ISIS, BGP and MPLS.
· Knowledge of software application platforms, virtualization and cloud computing.
· Technical Certifications required and hands-on experience.
More About DriveNets
Established six years ago, DriveNets is radically changing the way networks are built, with the ambition of making networks as good as hyperscale cloud infrastructures. Having raised over $315 million in two funding rounds, DriveNets is valued at more than $1 billion. Based in Israel with locations in Romania, US and Japan as well as extended teams, DriveNets operations cover more than 16 countries. DriveNets Network Cloud is a cloud-native software solution that turns the physical network into a shared resource, supporting multiple network services in the most efficient way possible, offering telco-scale performance and elasticity at a much lower cost than incumbent monolithic routers. Already deployed across AT&T's core backbone, DriveNets is engaged with nearly 100 customers, doubling bookings year over year. With recognition by industry analysts and through numerous industry awards, DriveNets is pushing market momentum, allowing for faster service innovation from the network core to the edge. Visit our website: