Project Manager - Japan
· DriveNets is a fast-growing software company that is looking to create the networking infrastructure that will run a big chunk of the world’s data in the coming decades and enable our customers profit from the greatest demand surge in telco history, 5G deployments and the rise of new applications.
· Our flagship solution is called Network Cloud – a software-centric routing infrastructure that can grow linearly to unprecedented scale and can run any service, at any scale, from centralized clouds. It applies hyperscale cloud approaches to SP networks, radically simplifying their network operational model, to enable extreme growth, rapid service innovation and accelerated economic profitability.
· DriveNets is truly disrupting the Service Provider space, by separating hardware and software, using networking white boxes and offering a flat software pricing model. This strong combination allows operators to break vendor lock-in, scale up capacity cost-effectively and grow their margins.
We are looking for an experienced project manager to join our growing Operations and Delivery organization in the US to join our growing America’s team as we expand our footprint.
In this role you will:
· Be a key part of our customer and team expansion while driving critical product delivery and service to our service provider customers
· Meet with and become familiar with our customers
· Meet with our customer team leaders from our top 3 service provider clients on a regular basis
· Manage resources & processes for timely, quality deliverables for communications/network software and hardware projects.
· Provide end-to-end project management – From POC through Production.
· Develop detailed plans for development, integration and customization of DriveNets technology with customers’ specific networks and operations infrastructures and monitor progress.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to streamline operations.
· Collaborate with internal teams (R&D, QA, CS ,Sales) to design, develop and implement projects.
· Develop support documentation including risk logs and specifications.
· Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and proactively resolve issues.
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related, or foreign equivalent.
· Deep and broad project management experience.
· Experience managing mission critical network communications projects within a service provider, large enterprise, or network communications hardware or software vendor.
· Experience and working knowledge with MS Office and Atlassian tools (Jira,Confluence) Proficiency in creating executive level communications e.g. producing decks/scorecards/data for senior leadership to a high standard